Sunday, May 8, 2011

Knitting Magazines

Part of my addiction to all thing knitting, includes a love of knitting magazines. There are a few current mags that I am reading right now.



I love Interweave Knits. There is a project in this issue that intrigues me. The Bistro Lace Stole looks like crochet, but is actually knit. I have a huge stash of Summer Tweed (from a misguided plan to knit a Kaffe Fassett sweater), and I'm contemplating giving it a try.



There is a new magazine out, called Knit and Spin. Doesn't that make you think about that kids toy called Sit and Spin?? My spinning wheel sits in my bedroom unused, so maybe this magazine will give me the push I need to get back spinning.



I even knit an item from the current Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2011 issue. Isn't this scarf sweet?

Pattern: Bias Lace Scarf, Vogue Knitting, Spring/summer 2011
Yarn: a lace weight yarn given to me as a gift






Okay everyone, have a great weekend. I hope you find some quiet time to pick up a magazine and get some inspiration.


No comments: