Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yes, I bought more yarn!

Black Friday was a success!

I enjoyed spending the morning with other like-minded people, who consider yarn shopping to be their top priority on the day after Thanksgiving. Lots of knitters at Your Local Yarn Shop in Battle Creek, Mi, getting great deals at 8 am. We stayed until 11:00, when it was time to pluck the butt, er, well, I mean pull a feather out of Tom Turkey's rear end.

I did buy yarn for several Christmas gifts:

Autumno for fingerless mitts for my niece

Dream in Color Classy for Winter Socks for Son #2
(knitting for him is a little boring, all blacks and greys!)

Ty-Dy Wool for our NEW pattern Better Basic Mittens (maybe for me??)

Not a surprise, but they will all be knit using KalamazooKnits patterns. The fun will be to see if I get them all done for Christmas, right?

1 comment:

Amybel said...

I hope you plucked a good one to help you score that yummy yarn!