Thursday, January 13, 2011

Off the needles

I am busy wrapping up some knitting projects and thought I would do a little Show & Tell.

First, take a look at my finished pair of socks. I used KalamazooKnits pattern Easy Socks on Circular Needles and  Octopus Garden, from A Good Yarn in Sarasota, their Purl Diver Collection.  It is a lovely yarn and I really enjoyed knitting these socks.

We are having a cold spell in Florida, so it gave me an excuse to wear them!



When we were home for the holidays, I noticed that Youngest Son was wearing his Winter Socks all of the time - and that they were developing a hole in the bottom.  Several times I asked for them, so I could darn the hole, but never managed to do it.

Naturally, I had to replace them - and here they are.   KalamazooKnits pattern - Winter Socks, using Dream in Color Classy.    No fancy colors here - he likes his knitwear a little more subtle!

No comments: