Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunny with a chance of Umbrellas



It was a beautiful day on Manasota Key today, with lots of umbrellas dotting our beach. I think the "rolling spring break" has started, there are lots of kids around, and how about this??? A blimp?



And that's not all. Look what I spotted on my patio. My wonderful husband, who is enjoying the sun too. I have finally decided on a nickname for him, how about the TanMan? Between our winters in Florida and summers on the shores of Lake Michigan, he seems to be tan 365 days a year.



Time for me to finish getting ready for a Magic Loop technique class I am teaching at A Good Yarn tomorrow. I am thinking about starting the Bermuda Scarf by Ilga Leja, so I might need to buy some yarn while I am there!



2 comments:

TheProjectBag said...

I'm enjoying your blog. I just had to comment on this post- the beautiful weather and cute guy lured me out of my lurking :)

Cakewalk Yarns said...

How can you be thinking of knitting a scarf with all that sunshine?