Saturday, April 2, 2011

It was a long day on the road. Lots of traffic, many slowdowns for miles and miles. We know better than making this trip on a weekend, but we didn't want to delay our return. So, we made the best of it!

Had several stops at MacDonald's. Tan Man loves his coffee, so we stop about every 2 or 3 hrs for refills. I got my Starbucks.



We are listening to an audio book, so that keeps it interesting. And of course, there is lots of knitting. Travel knitting is a Spring Fling out of Studio June's Eight Bells. The yarn is wonderful to knit with, and I love the deep colors.





And then there was this! (uh, no, I didn't get my hair cut there!)












Location:Knitting from the road

1 comment:

Cakewalk Yarns said...

I notice there are no cars in the Whack-a-Do parking lot. Hmmmm...

Welcome home!