Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mystery Monday Knit A Long

Note: This is a post I wrote before I left on vacation and scheduled it to be published while I was gone!





When I return, I am going to blog about the Mystery Monday KAL going on at A Good Yarn in Sarasota, Fl. So what is a Mystery KAL, you ask?

Each knitter signs up for the project and purchases the supplies needed - but you don't know what you will be knitting (that is the mystery part).

Every Monday, you will receive the next step in the pattern. It will be enough knitting that you can finish it and still work on other projects during the week.

You can participate in the progress other knitters are making in person at the shop, via the Ravelry group and through my blog.

Unfortunately, you need to get started before I am back from my trip. I will start blogging about the project around October 24.













Are you ready for something different?

No comments: