Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On my needles

Note: this was written before I left on vacation!

I think it is time for a knitting update. I was so focused on selling the pattern business and getting ready for the trip, I haven't had a lot of creative energy to take on anything new!

Taygete
Since this hasn't been my favorite project, my goal was to get this done before I left on vacation. Goal was accomplished - all that needs to be done is blocking. The tiny bit of mohair in this yarn bothers me, so I think this will become a Christmas gift.



Spring Fling
One sock is finished and the other is traveling to Vietnam. Hopefully it is done when I get home!



Beekeeper's Quilt
My hexipile is growing, all done in Kauni.



Take a look at this stash of Kauni waiting to be used!



Featherlight cardigan
I like this project a lot, but I have neglected it ever since I fell in love with a hexipuff. Since it is knit using alpaca lace yarn, I need good lighting and a lot of patience. No instant gratification with this project.



When I get home from vacation, I will have to start right in on the Mystery Knit a Long. Did you decide to join the fun?

No comments: