Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's Still Summer in Florida

We arrived in Florida yesterday and it feels good to be here. I had been driving myself crazy packing for Florida and our upcoming vacation - so at least now that is behind me.


See that large suitcase? It was all my stuff- yarn and fabric. Luckily TanMan has been with me for so long, he doesn't give it a second thought.

The flight down was great, I listened to an audio book and was in hexi-puff heaven. Check out the cute little tote that Youngest Son bought me at Starbucks (where he works). It was perfect for all my in flight needs.



By the time the day was done, this was my hexi-pile for the day. On the Beekeeper quilt Knit along Ravelry group, everyone talks about the number of puffs they have done. I may be strange, but I haven't had the urge to count them yet. I have decided to ignore the math involved in this project, otherwise It might be too overwhelming.



Wow, what a great response to my mini skein sale of the holiday yarn. I have sold the bulk of it, so the Free Shipping deal is done. I have also been selling Koigu mini skeins, so if you are a Koigu fan like me, these might be just what you need for your Beekeepers Quilt.


No comments: