Friday, September 30, 2011

Time for a Change

I mentioned a change with KalamazooKnits in an earlier post and I can finally tell you all about it!

After months of internal debate, I have decided that I'm not willing to devote the amount of time needed to run the business.

Kelly Jensen, a wonderful knitter and creative designer (she designed Felted Flip-flops, Deck the Balls ornaments, and many other popular KalamazooKnits patterns) is taking over the reigns of the business. She also has her own pattern line, KellyJ Knits, and is co-owner of Your Local Yarn Shop in Battle Creek, MI. She has non-stop energy and is the perfect person to own KalamazooKnits.

For the time being, I will continue to post my blog under KalamazooKnits, so no change here for now. I will still write about KK patterns and all things knitting! My love and devotion to knitting will continue- and maybe now I will have even more time to knit?

I have changed my Ravelry name to DianePearl, so you can find me there too.

Honestly, I know this is the best thing for me, but I had a few tears in my eyes as I signed off from my web site and the Etsy store for the last time!






1 comment:

WonderWhyGal said...

Best wishes! You have given Kalamazoo a great fiber arts lift with your patterns and business and you know KellyJ will be a rock star keeping the momentum going.